Compassion International

Friday, June 21, 2013

CERI IN UGANDA

CERI = Action

As a thriller writer and combat pilot, I'm all about action. That's why I'm a fan of Children's Emergency Relief International, because they're all about action, too.

If you've been watching my FB page, you've seen me share news and updates from CERI over the past few months. I hope that I've piqued your interest. Now I want to show you CERI in motion.

Among the many things that CERI does to give desperate children a boost is to make sure they have shoes and socks on their feet. Shoes. That's something we take for granted, but consider what your life would be like if you had none, or had to fashion your own. Take away those Dr. Scholls and see how your day goes.

Recently, CERI partnered with Parental Care Ministries to deliver 1700 pairs of shoes to children in Uganda.  Check out the action HERE.

Now let's face it, this kind of real-world impact is a lot more exciting then a stealth plane or a machine-gun-toting motorcycle bandit from one of my books.

God Bless You All,
James R. Hannibal

No comments:

Post a Comment